How far will you let Artificial Intelligence into your everyday life?
Mettie suggests Lunah might need some AI assistance in her life.
In this episode, Manfred, of course, insists he is always the real deal. Would you let Artificial Intelligence handle everyday events in your life?
* checking and ordering which groceries you need?
* ordering the refill on your Prescriptions?
* screening and answering junk phone calls?
* setting your calendar outside of work?
* notifying and scheduling for car repairs?
There are so many! What do you think? Would this help you or are you not interested in new tech being this close to your personal life?
So far it seems that our Pets are safe from AI!